Paid in full up to
5 million baht
Room and board covered
up to 15,000 THB/day
All stages of cancer
Lifetime policy renewal guaranteed
within 72 hours
Please provide your details
via our online web forms and we will contact you to assist you.
1. What does my personal health insurance plan cover? How does it work?
Answer Your coverage is specified in the Policy Schedule. You (the insured person) are covered 24 hours a day within the insured period.
2.Can my spouse or child use my Cigna Care Card?
Answer No. Only the person whose name appears on the card (the insured person) may use it. The card cannot be transferred to or used by any other person.
3. How do I know if the healthcare facility where I am being treated is part of the Cigna Network? Is there a list?
Answer You may ask the facility directly or see the list on Cigna's website by visiting www.cigna.co.th/customer-care
4. If I suffer an accident, including a dog bite, and the treatment for it requires consecutive injections, are they covered?
Answer You can claim these medical expenses under the emergency outpatient injury case as long as the treatment begins within 72 hours of the accident.
5. If I am required to stay at a medical facility for 6 hours or more but not as an inpatient, such as an emergency room visit or receiving intravenous treatment, can I still file an inpatient claim for the expenses incurred?
Answer No, unfortunately, you need to stay at the facility for 6 hours or more and be registered as an inpatient to file an inpatient claim. Inpatient registration is subject to the diagnosis and advice from the physician, based on standard medical indications and at the appropriate time for the treatment of that injury or illness.
6. If my teeth are damaged due to an accident, how will the expenses be paid? If dentures are needed, will the company cover them?
Answer The company will cover the basic, medically necessary expenses due to the accident, such as tooth extraction and dental X-ray but not dentures, orthodontics, crowns, and dental treatments.
7. Is acupuncture covered?
Answer Your insurance plan covers treatments that are considered alternative medicine, including acupuncture, chiropractic, traditional Thai medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, provided that the treatments are performed by a licensed local practitioner in a medical facility.
- Inpatient (IPD) and outpatient (OPD) coverage territory: Thailand
- Applicants must be 14 days to 70 years old.
- A Signature Care health insurance plan may be purchased for a spouse, parent, or child.
- Applicants must complete a health declaration form and are subject to the company's insurance underwriting process.
- Pre-existing conditions.
- Congenital diseases, genetic disorders, or developmental disorders: unless the policy has been in force for more than one year and their symptoms appear after the insured is 16 years of age and after the policy effective date.
- Infertility treatment, sterilization, or birth control.
- AIDS, venereal diseases, or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- Non-medical necessity or non-medical standard diagnosis and treatment.
- Research or experimental medical treatment.
- Suicides, suicide attempts, or self-inflicted injury.
- Injury sustained while the insured Is under the influence of addictive substances or narcotics, which results in the loss of self-control.
Remark: Benefits and coverage are subject to the health insurance policy’s terms and conditions.